Guess 2 Give
We've added a new way you can get involved with fundraising for Depression Alliance via Guess 2 Give. It's a fun way to get your friends and family engaged with your fundraising without having to ask them for donations each time. With Guess 2 Give they can take part in an online sweepstake to guess a result rather than simply making a donation.
For instance if you are competing in a fun run for Depression Alliance you would:
- Set up a your Guess2Give Sweepstake.It’s free and only takes a couple of minutes.
- Email it to friends, family and workmates who pay £3, £5 or £10 to Guess your finish time.
- 50p, £1 or £2 from each Guess (depending on the Guess price) goes to the Prize Fund, and up to 80% (including Gift Aid) goes to your charity.
- Whoever guesses closest to your finish time wins the Prize Fund.
- It doesn’t matter how fast (or slow) you’re planning to run, your friends will have fun trying to pick your finish time to pick up the cash Prize Fund.
Find out more at Guess 2 Give