Have you been affected by depression?
Would you like to chat to people who understand and know what you’re going through, or maybe help support people just like you who are battling it every day? Maybe you care passionately about raising awareness of depression and feel that no one should be left to suffer in silence.
By becoming a member of Depression Alliance you’ll not only have access to all our services, you’ll be joining our community and helping to put depression at the top of the public health agenda, making a better, brighter future for all.
We’re welcoming all new members and are pleased to offer the following services:
* Subscription to our quarterly magazine Single Step, packed with news, views, useful tips and features, written by and for people with depression
* Exclusive access to DA Talk, our online discussion forum
* A national network of self help groups across the country to share mutual support, encouragement and friendship
* A penfriend, personally matched with you. We can put you in touch with someone who’ll listen and try to understand in our completely confidential service
* Regular updates from DA – you'll always be the first to know what we’re up to and we’d love you to come to our fantastic comedy, sporting and fundraising events
For more information please email us at email@example.com